- About Us
- Ways To Give
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Community Outreach Breakfasts
- Community Outreach Dinners
- Community Kitchens
- Counselling & Support Groups
- Home Visiting
- Parenting Support
- Pre-Natal & Post Natal Support
- Roots of Empathy
- Contact Us
If the job description or posting you’re looking at doesn’t open on your screen, be sure to check your downloads folder. All staff & participants are required to follow Covid-19 protocols to help reduce the spread of Covid-19. We’re are hiring for the following positions:
As part of the OKC team, the Executive Director will:
- Lead and manage the day-to-day operations of OKC under the policies and direction set by the Board of Directors and within an annual budget
- Coordinate programs and community activities
- Oversee training and development and supervision of staff
- Oversee the management of the program sites
- Focus on the development and maintenance of collaborative community partnerships while increasing financial resources for the organization
- Full Executive Director Job Description
Interested applicants are asked to contact:
Speziale Recruiting Inc.
Outreach Worker Academy Site
Paid Intern Position 1 Year Contract
As part of the OKC team, working together with the Academy Planning Team, and the Community Support worker to:
- provide opportunities for families in need of support to identify their needs and to develop strategies to respond to those needs within a community development model.
- promote the development of leadership and peer helper skills and provide the necessary support enabling peers to practise and carry out these new skills.
- be under the supervision of the Program Manager but will be expected to work independently with clear guidelines defining their role.
- Engage in the community through door knocking and finding out what the community wants to see happening
- Plan, facilitate programs based on the needs of the community responses
University or college graduate who has graduated within the last three years from an accredited college or university. The candidate must be a graduate of a post-secondary degree or diploma program. The position will be a first full-time employment in the candidate’s field of study.
Please submit a cover letter, resume & two references to:
Our Kids Count
704 McKenzie St.
Thunder Bay, ON P7C 3L4
Phone: 623-0292 Ext. 229
This Employment Opportunity is Proudly Supported by:
If you’re interested in learning more about current employment opportunities with OKC, follow the links below. If it doesn’t open on your screen, be sure to check your downloads folder.