- About Us
- Ways To Give
- Contact Us
Home Visiting Program
Are you feeling isolated?
Would you like to know what resources are available for you here in Thunder Bay?
The home visiting program can
- Build on your parenting skills
- Provide information on your child’s growth and development
- Listen, encourage and support you as a parent
- Visit you in your own home
- Help you connect to other community supports
- Provide you with food certificates
A Resource Mom can visit you in your home as often as weekly and provide you with information and support within the following areas: sporting activities, budgeting, prenatal education and postnatal support, community kitchens, parenting programs, child care referral and food security issues.