- About Us
- Ways To Give
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Community Outreach Breakfasts
- Community Outreach Dinners
- Community Kitchens
- Family Counselling
- Home Visiting
- Parenting Support
- Pre/Postnatal Support
- Roots of Empathy
- Contact Us
Your Gift Today
- By leaving a Legacy Gift to Our Kids Count, you will ensure that children have an opportunity to reach their full potential; families are stronger, happier, healthier and empowered; and our community is inclusive by supporting OKC mission of eradicating food security issues and unhealthy lifestyles.
Create a Lasting Legacy
A Legacy gift to Our Kids Count can take many forms including:
- Bequests – making a gift to OKC through your Will (your bequest can be for a specific sum, a percentage of your estate, or a residual bequest leaving the balance of your estate to the organization)
- Life Insurance – donating a paid-up, existing or new life insurance policy by naming Our Kids Count as the direct beneficiary and/or the owner
- RRSP/FFIF Funds – designating Our Kids Count as the direct beneficiary of a RRSP or RRIF fund
- Other legacy giving options – such as charitable remainder trusts and publicly traded securities
Talk with your family and loved ones about your Will. It is highly recommended that donors speak to one or more professional advisors before planning a Legacy Gift. Your lawyer or professional advisor can contact us directly and anonymously on your behalf. All inquiries and communications with us will be met with the utmost confidentiality.
We would be honoured to help you create a Legacy Gift. A Legacy gift will help support our Kids while optimizing tax & other financial benefits to your estate.
Ordinary people show extraordinary generosity by leaving a Legacy gift in their Will. By choosing Our Kids Count, 100% of the gift will stay in this community, supporting our children, youth and families now and in the future years.
For more information, please contact:
Phone: 807 623 0292 ext. 224