If the job description or posting you’re looking at doesn’t open on your screen, be sure to check your downloads folder. All staff & participants are required to follow Covid-19 protocols to help reduce the spread of Covid-19. We are hiring for the following positions:
As part of the OKC team, working together with the Windsor Street Planning Team, and the Community Support worker to:
- provide opportunities for families in need of support to identify their needs and to develop strategies to respond to those needs within a community development model.
- promote the development of leadership and peer helper skills and provide the necessary support enabling peers to practise and carry out these new skills.
- be under the supervision of the Program Manager but will be expected to work independently with clear guidelines defining their role.
- Engage in the community through door knocking and finding out what the community wants to see happening
- Plan, facilitate programs based on the needs of the community responses
OKC involves families in all aspects of program planning, implementation, and evaluation.
University or college graduate who has graduated within the last three years from an accredited college or university. The candidate must be a graduate of a post-secondary degree or diploma program. The position will be a first full-time employment in the candidate’s field of study.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a resume with cover letter & references to:
Margaret Hajdinjak, Program Manager
Our Kids Count
704 McKenzie Street
Thunder Bay, ON P7C 3L4
Phone: 623-0292 ext. 229
This opportunity is proudly supported by
If you’re interested in learning more about current employment opportunities with OKC, follow the links below. If it doesn’t open on your screen, be sure to check your downloads folder.