Volunteering at Our Kids Count is a wonderfully gratifying experience. It is a great way to give back to the community, learn new skills, meet new people, gain work experience and to have fun! We offer volunteer opportunities for people from all walks of life, all age groups and whether you have a few hours a year or time to volunteer every day, we would love for you to join our team. Our Kids Count relies on the efforts and kindness of people like you to provide the services our community needs and relies on.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters Mentors
- Food Cupboard Helper
- Kitchen Meal Prep Helpers
- Peer Leading
- Special Events
- Click here to fill out a standard Volunteer Application Form.
- Click here to fill out the Big Brothers Big Sisters Mentor Application.
Applicants will be contacted for a brief interview to discuss the available opportunities.
If you have any questions about volunteering with Our Kids Count, please contact Ryley at: email@example.com or call at 623-0292 ext. 239.
If you have questions about volunteering as an Our Kids Count Big Brothers Big Sisters mentor, please contact our Kathryn at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 620-6839.
- Any volunteers under 14 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- In order to be a kitchen helper, volunteers must be 15 years or older.
- In order to be raffle ticket seller or Big Brothers Big Sisters mentor, volunteers must be 18 years or older.