We are lucky to receive funding from so many amazing organizations and businesses.
We receive Core Funding from the Public Health Agency of Canada through two funding streams known as Community Action Program for Children (CAPC) and Canada’s Pre-natal Nutrition Program (CPNP). We also receive Core Funding from Roots of Empathy and Big Brothers Big Sisters of Canada to support these programs.
For the 2021-2022 fiscal year, we received Grants from the following funders:
- Community Food Centres Canada
- Thunder Bay Community Foundation
- United Way of Thunder Bay
- Fort William Rotary Club
- Ontario Trillium Foundation
- Thunder Bay District Social Services Administration Board (TBDSSAB)
- Kiwanis Club of Westfort
- Thunder Bay District Health Unit