- About Us
- Ways To Give
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Community Outreach Breakfasts
- Community Outreach Dinners
- Community Kitchens
- Counselling & Support Groups
- Home Visiting
- Parenting Support
- Pre-Natal & Post Natal Support
- Roots of Empathy
- Contact Us
Infant Rhymes & Rainbows
Are you looking for a fun interactive time with other parents of babies under 1 year of age?
Are you interested in learning fun rhymes and songs to share with your baby?
Then the Infant Rhymes and Rainbows program is for you! You and your baby will have an opportunity to:
- Participate in a fun interactive circle time learning new rhymes and songs
- Choose topics for discussion around caring for your infant and their development
- Socialize with other parents who have a young baby at home.
Nutritious snacks are provided.
Starting the week of December 7, 2021, Infant Rhymes & Rainbows on Tuesdays is going virtual.
Please call 807-346-6863 to register.